There are many great restaurants in Key West, Florida, and the best one for you will depend on your personal tastes and preferences. Here are my favorite options, in my own personal opinion:
- Louie’s Backyard: This is an iconic restaurant. It’s located on the Gulf of Mexico and offers a wide range of seafood dishes, as well as steaks, chicken, and vegetarian options.
- Seven Fish: This is one of my favorite seafood restaurants in Key West. It’s mostly a seafood-focused restaurant and specialises in serving fresh. Most dishes include locally caught fish and other seafood options. Seven Fish has a casual, laid-back atmosphere.
- The Café: Located in the heart of Old Town Key West, The Café is a popular spot for locals. It offers breakfast and lunch, with a menu that features a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, including omelets, sandwiches, and salads.
- Square One: This is an upscale restaurant. It mostly serves creative, contemporary American food. It has a sophisticated feel and setting.
- Conch Republic Seafood Company: I love this spot. It’s a very popular seafood spot, and maybe one of the most popular restaurants in Key West. It’s known for its fresh, locally caught fish, as well as its fun, lively atmosphere.
These are just a few of the many great restaurants, and my own personal favorites in Key West. There are lots of other options to consider.
I also hear good things about The Flaming Buoy Filet Co., Caroline’s Cafe, and El Siboney, and there are lots of others.